Saturday October 13 Romantic Designs Celebrated the heritage and culture that is
THE OLD MARLATT FUEL AND LUMBER BUILDING 120 Wellington Street, St.Thomas. What was originally J.H. Stills Handle Factory changed over time to a lumberyard and depot for fuels and tools. The Artists of Romantic Designs dressed in 1900’s costumes greeted visitors to the Gallery and on the St.Thomas Train as it passed by on the railroad corridor.